Children under age 18
We do not knowingly allow individuals under the age 18 to create Accounts that allow access to our Site.
The Personal information we collect or maintain may include:
- i: Your name, age, email address, username, password, and other registration information.
- ii: Health Information that you provide us, which may include information or records relating to your medical or health history, health status and laboratory testing results, diagnostic images, and other health related information.
- iii: Health information about you prepared or obtained by the Healthcare Professionals(s) who provide clinical services through the Site such as medical and therapy records, treatment and examination notes, and other health related information.
- iv: Billing information that you provide us, such as credit/debit card information, or that we receive from a health plan, employer or other provider of healthcare benefits on your behalf.
- v: Information about the computer or mobile device you are using, such as what Internet browser you use, the kind of computer or mobile device you use, and other information about how you use the Site.
- vi: Information from our Health Watcher Kit or devices, to the extent you choose to sync your Health Watcher Kit data with us. It is used by our healthcare professionals and clinical support staff for purposes related to clinical care and healthcare management. We do not use or disclose Health Watcher Kit data for advertising, marketing, or other use-based data mining purposes other than improving health management.
- vii: Other information you input into the Site or related services.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes (subject to the restrictions relating to the use of Health Information described in Section I):
- i: To provide you with the services.
- ii: To improve healthcare quality through the performance of quality reviews and similar activities.
- iii: To create De-identified Information such as aggregate statistics relating to the use of the services.
- iv: To notify you when Site updates are available.
- v: To market and promote the Site and the services to you.
- vi: To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide us Personal Information.
- vii: For the purposes described in Section I relating to the use of Health Information.
- viii: For any other purpose for which you give us authorization.
We may also disclose Personal Information that we collect, or you provide (subject to the restrictions relating to the use of Health Information described in Section I):
- i: To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- ii: To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential.
- iii: As required by law, which can include providing information as required by a court order.
- iv: When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a lawful government request.
- v: To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Doktor Connect assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information maintained by the Site is among the assets transferred.
- vi: For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Information We Collect via Technology
As you use the Site or the Services, certain information may be passively collected by cookies, navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) and third-party tracking services, including:
- i: Site Activity Information.We may keep track of some of the actions you take on the Site, such as the content of searches you perform on the Site.
- ii: Access Device and Browser Information.When you access the Site from a computer or other device, we may collect anonymous information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address, browser type, connection speed and access times (collectively, "Anonymous Information").
- iii: Cookies.We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies to make the Site and Services easier to use, to make our advertising better, and to protect both you and DoktorConnect. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to stay logged in to the Site.We may also use Pixels to make the Site and Services easier to use and to make our advertising better by, for example, summarizing usage patterns. We presently do not honor "Do Not Track" requests across all parts of our Site.
- v: We may collect non-personal information from your mobile device or computer.This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include how you use the application(s) and information about the type of device or computer you use. In addition, in the event our application(s) crashes on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our application(s).
- vii: De-Identified Information.
We may use De-Identified Information created by us without restriction.
Information You Share with Third Parties
Modification of Information
Subscribers will be able to update some of their information through the Site. Requests to modify any information may also be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitations on Deletion of Information
Steps we take to keep your information secure
We employ reasonable physical, electronic and managerial security methods to help protect against unauthorized access to Personal Information, such as encryption. But please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet or data storage facility can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
Right to Non-Discrimination
If you have questions or concerns about our Privacy Practices, or would like to report a violation, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com